Blue Line Arts runs the “Art at Work” program, which features rotating art displays at local businesses in Roseville including the Roseville Civic Center and the Roseville Chamber of Commerce. This program is designed to showcase works of art in order to support and promote emerging artists in the local and regional area and to provide an enhanced aesthetic environment to the Roseville community.
Please see the requirements for display below:
- Roseville Civic Center (311 Vernon Street)
- 2-story venue that holds 20-30 2-d works
- Uses “gallery hooks” on wire; tracks laid out throughout venue
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce (650 Douglas Blvd.)
- Holds 12-15 2-d works
- Works hung on nails
- Eligibility requirements:
- Only 2-d work will be considered
- Must be 18 or over to participate
- Open to local and regional artists; artist must be able to bring works to venue in person–we are unable to accept shipped artwork
- Artwork must be appropriate for a public, City-owned venue (i.e. no nudity or religious or political references)
- Artwork must be for sale. If an artwork sells, the artist receives 75% of the sale and Blue Line Arts retains 25% of the sale.
Displays rotate every 3-4 months and we are looking to fill the 2017 calendar at both venues.
If you are an artist interested in displaying your work or a venue looking to participate in this “Art at Work” program, please contact MaryTess Mayall at email@example.com