Celebrate your child’s next Birthday at Blue Line Arts, where they are the star! Birthday parties are led by our talented Teaching Artists.
Parties are two hours in length. Please see the schedule below for a typical party:
- Act 1: Introduction and warm up (first 10-15 minutes)
Parents and children will get to know their Teaching Artist and work on a coloring sheet or birthday card while waiting for guests to arrive.
- Act 2: Art activities (45-60 minutes)
Teaching Artist will lead children through a specially themed art project to take home. Parents are free to enjoy the exhibitions at this time.
- Act 3: Cake and celebration (30-45 minutes)
It’s time to blow out the candles and dive into gifts for the big birthday celebration!
- Final Act: Closing activity (10 minutes)
Your Party Director will lead a small activity to close the party and have guests enjoy the rest of the time exploring the gallery.
- Blue Line Arts provides: Art instruction, art supplies, and space to celebrate.
- You provide: Cake and any other food to be enjoyed during the party. Including plates, napkins and plasticware.
- * Birthday cake not provided by Blue Line Arts.
For questions, please contact our Art Education Coordinator, April Frost at email@example.com