Celebrate your child’s next birthday at Blue Line Arts, where they’re the star!
Birthday parties are led by talented Party Directors, who help put on the best party production.
Parties are two hours in length. Please see the schedule below for a typical party:
- Act 1: Introduction and warm up (first 10-15 minutes)
Parents and children will get to know their Party Director and work on a coloring sheet or birthday card while waiting for guests to arrive.
- Act 2: Art activities (45-60 minutes)
Party Director will lead children through 1-2 specially themed art projects to take home. Parents are free to enjoy the exhibitions at this time.
- Act 3: Cake and celebration (30-45 minutes)
It’s time to blow out the candles and dive into gifts for the big birthday celebration! Your Party Director will lead a round of “Happy Birthday” and assist with passing out food.*
- Final Act: Closing activity (10 minutes)
Your Party Director will lead a small activity to close the party and have guests enjoy the rest of the time exploring the gallery.
- Blue Line Arts provides: Art instruction, art supplies, and space to celebrate.
- You provide: Cake and any other food to be enjoyed during the party. Including plates, napkins and plasticware.
- * Birthday cake not provided by Blue Line Arts.
Up to 12 children. $10 per additional child
*Last booking for Tuesday-Friday parties is 4:30pm
At least 3 weeks notice required for booking of birthday party.
For questions, please contact our Art Education Coordinator, April Frost at email@example.com