Membership Levels & Benefits
To join and give, please choose your contribution level below.
To find out more about each level, please click on the tab.
Includes all Sapphire Benefits, plus:
Enjoy the opportunity to have a special event at Blue Line Arts with a free full day facility rental, exclusive access to all galleries, staff assistance, and planning.
Includes all Topaz Benefits, plus:
Receive tickets or sponsorship benefits to signature fundraising events and receive special recognition on our Donor Profile webpage, receive exclusive invitations to artists’ studios and tours.
Includes all Aquamarine Benefits, plus:
Receive two tickets to all events including signature fundraising events and receive special recognition on the Donor Profile webpage.
Includes all Turquoise Benefits, plus:
Exclusive opportunities to see artwork in private receptions, and receive a complimentary gift membership and recognition on the Donor Appreciation Wall.
Includes all Contributor Benefits, plus:
- Museum Reciprocal program access (Access to 900+ N.A.R.M. Museums, such as the Crocker and de Young)
- Complimentary Family Membership to give as a gift
- Recognition on the Blue Line Arts website
Includes all Artist Benefits, plus:
- Reduced rental rate for private events in Gallery
Includes all Individual & Family Benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to submit and sell artwork in Small Works Gallery
- Exclusive discounts at business partner stores
- Higher commission rate on all sales
- Guaranteed acceptance to annual Membership Show
- Free submission to select WestPark Gallery Exhibits
- Representation on the Blue Line Artist web directory
Includes all Individual Benefits, plus:
- Discount on children’s workshops
- Discount on custom children’s birthday parties
- Members-only hour for Gallery receptions
- 10% discount on Small Works Gallery purchases
- Weekly member e-news updates
- Discount on adult workshops
Thank you, but I prefer to just give.