Blue Line Arts is bringing back our Art Bazaar — this unique opportunity allows artists to set up booths inside of the Gallery and sell art and fine crafts commission free!
The application for this opportunity is free, but if you are selected for one of the booths, there will be a flat rate booth rental fee outlined below.
Deadline to Apply: September 18th, 2022
Vendor Notification: October 1st, 2022
Event Dates: Small Business Saturday November 26th, 2022
Art Bazaar: Saturday November 26th from 11am to 5pm. You must be present throughout these times to sell your art in the gallery! The gallery will not be processing transactions or collecting any commissions.
● Open to all artists over 18
● All wall pieces must be ready to hang
● All artwork must be for sale!
● A seller’s permit is required for you to conduct sales in the gallery
● No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
THINGS TO KNOW:
- All art mediums will be accepted: painting, sculpting, fabric arts, ceramics, jewelry, clothing and etc.
- If an artist/vendor is not at the show one half hour prior to show time and has not contacted Blue Line Arts we reserve the right to cover their booth space with the display and merchandise of other dealers. There will be no empty spaces at the opening of the show.
- The physical materials of the booths/tables will be the responsibility of the artist/vendor. Chairs are available at Blue Line Arts. The booth must be set up and attended for the entire event.
- All vendors are expected to acquire a sellers permit through the city of Roseville and may carry their own insurance against theft, breakage, etc. if they want that coverage.
- Blue Line Arts is a non profit organization. We will maintain a professional space and supervise booths to the best of our ability. Vendors must understand and agree that Blue Line Arts cannot be responsible for loss or damage to merchandise while on the Blue Line Arts premises, and hereby releases Blue Line Arts from liability for any loss, injury or damage.
- Cancellation: If for any reason the event is canceled, this contract will be null and void with no liability and all money will be refunded. The booth fee is non-refundable if the vendor cancels.
Entry Fees: This opportunity is free to apply to for. Selected artists will pay a booth fee for their selected booth space that will be based off of the size and placement of the booth.
Booth Fees: There will be four types of booths you can select from:
Single Space without wall: $150 (8′ x 6′)
Single Space with wall: $200 (8′ x 6′)
Double Space without wall: $250 (16′ x 10′)
Double Space with wall: $300 (16′ x10′)
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form linked in the apply button below. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at: (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org