From the new field of automotive design to spunky vehicular modifications and road trip sketches, artists have been influenced by cars since their inception. And now… vroom! Take the driving force of your creativity and make art influenced by the automobile. Whether you are inspired by your dream automobile or want to capture the view from your car window, we want to see it all.
Exhibition Dates: November 15, 2019 – December 28, 2019
Deadline to enter: October 10, 2019
Artist Notification: October 17, 2019
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: November 9, 2019
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: November 10 and 11, 10am-3pm
Opening Reception: November 16, 2019 4pm- 8pm
Closing Reception: December 21, 2019 4pm-8pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: December 29th and 30th 10am-3pm
- Open to all artists.
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales and members receive a 60% commission.
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork Applicants must apply online using the application form below.
- There is a $35 fee for non-members, members are free.
- Artwork must be ready to hang
• No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang
- Art must be no more than 24” in width
- Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
The artist will need to agree that the price submitted in the online call to artist application form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change thereafter. Please note, the gallery sales commission is 50% for Non-Members or 60% for current Artist Members.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email email@example.com