Enjoy Live Music, Art Activities and Art Market in Downtown Roseville!
Adult Programs | Youth & Family Programs | Special Arts Events
3rd Saturdays is an arts & entertainment focused community gathering event on Vernon Street designed to complement the City of Roseville’s Concerts on the Square series and to attract visitors to businesses in Downtown Roseville. Join us for this monthly event to connect with and support local artists, nonprofits and artisan vendor booths selling one-of-a-kind handcrafted items while you enjoy live music!
40+ Artist & Maker Vendors
- Hands-on Art Activities for Youth in the Art Alley next to Blue Line Arts
- Public Art: created by local artists and community Mini Murals will be set up along Vernon Street for visitors to contribute to!
- Bounty Hunter Cafe Patio // 5:00-7:00pm
- School of Rock // Tower Theatre
- Strum Shop Stage
- Concerts on the Square // Heartless (Heart Tribute Band) starting at 7:30pm
Event Dates from 5-9pm in Downtown Roseville:
- Saturday, June 19th
- Saturday, July 17th
- Saturday, August 21st
- Saturday September 18th
For more information about this event, please visit our webpage: 3rd Saturdays