Learn the art of anime!
Youth & Family Programs
Wed, January 15 / 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Develop skills on the iPad using Procreate to design amazing anime work! Students will gain a deep understanding of how to form an Anime character through the various elements offered by Procreate. Students will leave the class with a physical printout of their masterpiece!
- Week 1 – Back to Basics: Reviewing basic mechanics of the program and learning shortcuts
- Week 2 – Creating Characters: Creating a character with Anime characteristics using techniques in Procreate
- Week 3 – Nature and Environment: Learning how to shade and layer to create an Anime style landscape
- Week 4 – Animals: Applying learned skills by creating an Anime style animal or creature
- Week 5 – Chibi: Creating their own chibi-style character by applying Procreate techniques
- Week 6 – Character Composition: Using creative freedom to develop a full character composition/scene
Teaching Artist: Anya Thompson
Six week class
Start Date: 1/15/20
End Date: 2/19/20
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
*Memberships start as low as $60 for the year starting the day you join!
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today: