Design your own postcard, poster and more!
Youth & Family Programs
Tue, November 5 / 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Step by step instructions for creative projects will teach participants the essential skills of developing layers for their very own designs. All materials including iPad Pros and Apple Pens will be provided. Class size is limited to 9 participants.
Week#1: Back to Basics
- Learn the basic mechanics of Procreate, including undo, redo, brushes, blending, masks, layers, tracing, etc.
Week #2: Travel Postcard Project
- Use the techniques learned to create a travel poster for the country of your choosing
Week #3: Mandala Project
- Create a Mandala/Zen tangle design using the Symmetry tool
Week #4: Digital Painting Project
- Create a still life digital painting of flowers using the painting and blending brushes
Week #5: Create Your Own Brush
- Learn the step-by-step process of creating a brush from scratch
Week #6: Your Idea!
- Create a digital picture of your choice using your own personal reference photo or idea
Teaching Artist: Anya Thompson
6 week class
Start Date: 11/5/2019
End Date: 12/17/2019
(no class on 11/29)
Time: 3:30-5 p.m.
*Memberships start as low as $60 for the year starting the day you join!
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today: