Who are you as a brand? Let us help you figure that out!
May 24 / 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
How do you stand out as a creative art professional and connect with your ideal target customers to build a strong brand and a scalable business? Join us for an interactive working session!
Join us for an interactive working session to:
- Establish goals and metrics for brand development work
- Establish your niche: Identity, Purpose, Voice
- Deep dive into your ideal customer personas
- Assess existing brand assets and plan for development of essential assets
- Develop a feasible content plan
- Talk about DIY vs. hiring support – Time / Money / Skills allocation
Pre work: Come ready to share your goals and expectations for branding and marketing your business, what you are doing today that works and/or doesn’t seem to work. If you have existing brand and marketing materials, content plans, and social channel data it would be helpful to have access to that information during the session (bring your computer!).
Speaker: Monique Brown
Date: Wednesday, May 24th, 2023
Time: 4:00PM – 6:00PM
Member Price*: Free for Artist Level Members
Non-Member price: $25
*please note: to unlock member price, members must sign in to account