Pricing to Sell Confidently Workshop
Wed, August 15 / 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you feel like you don’t know what to sell your work for?
Are you sometimes shy about telling someone what your art costs?
Maybe you feel like you could be selling more if you were a better salesperson.
Are you ready for your next art sale?
Come to the Price to Sell Your Art Confidently Workshop to learn how to price your work, prepare for sales, and to get rid of that uneasy feeling you get when you think about selling your work.
This workshop will leave you feeling inspired and confident about heading to your next art event or open studio. And, it’s going to help you make sales.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Pricing – How to price your work and how to be confident about your prices
- How to engage and interact with customers, even if you’re shy
- How to prepare for sales, even if you’ve never sold a piece
- How to be ready for tricky questions
- Strategies and techniques for selling your work
- How to add value to your work
- How to shift your thoughts away from “they can’t afford my work”
You’ll learn my number one method for selling art work without feeling sleazy or slimy while your doing it.
1 Day Workshop: Wednesday, August 15 from 6pm – 8pm
Instructor: Kate Farrall
Members: $55.00 // Non-Members: $60.00