Time to get virtual with Anime Design on Procreate!
Adult Programs | Youth & Family Programs
Mon, June 1 / 8:00 am - Tue, September 1 / 5:00 pm
Our Anime Design Class is Going Virtual!
An online adaptation of our popular Anime Design class, this program focuses on developing skills on the iPad using Procreate to design your own characters! Participants will gain a deep understanding of how to form a story and characters through the various elements offered by Procreate by watching pre-recorded step-by-step videos from teaching artist Anya Thompson! This class features the following 6 main project assignments:
- Back to Basics: Reviewing basic mechanics of the procreate program and learning shortcuts
- Creating Characters: Creating a character with Anime characteristics using techniques in Procreate
- Nature and Environment: Learning how to shade and layer to create an Anime style landscape
- Animals: Applying learned skills by creating an Anime style animal or creature
- Chibi: Creating their own chibi-style character by applying Procreate techniques
- Character Composition: Using creative freedom to develop a full character composition/scene
Teaching Artist: Anya Thompson
Virtual Platform: Google Classroom. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation with a code to login to the google classroom page and start your projects.
Materials needed: Computer Desktop (suggested) for watching step-by-step videos, iPad and the Procreate app.
Member Price: $65
Non-Member Price: $75
Charter Vouchers Accepted
**please note: to unlock member price, members must sign in to account