Blue Line Arts is pleased to present our Membership Medley show as a small token of our appreciation of your support as a creative member. We recognize our members are the backbone of our organization and this show has become one of our most treasured exhibitions. Thank you for your support of Blue Line Arts and for your participation in “Membership Medley!” The exhibition will be a great opportunity to show of the amazing talent we have in our membership to the Sacramento area.
There will be three prizes:
2nd – $200
Our Judge for 2018 will be Marcy Friedman.
Deadline to enter: June 22, 2018
Exhibition Dates: July 27th to September 8th, 2018
Artist Notification: June 24, 2018
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: July 21st 10am to 3pm
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: July 22nd- July 23rd 10am- 3pm Opening Reception: August 18, 2018 5-8:30pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: September 9th or September 10th 10am to 3pm
- Open to members only and there is no fee to entry
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2D and 3D works must be ready to hang
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions
- All gallery sales for members receive a commission of 60%
- Art must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94”h x 91”wSize limitations
- Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and will have a prepaid label from Ups, FedEx or US mail for return of artwork
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.