Blue Line Arts is pleased to present our Membership Medley show as a token of our appreciation of the support of our Artist Members. This show has become a treasured community tradition showcasing the talents of our members, whose dues provide crucial support to our operations. In addition to original works, each artist will have the option of submitting two prints for sale through our Print Shop. Thank you for your support of Blue Line Arts and for your participation in Membership Medley!
Deadline to enter: April 8, 2022
Artist Notification: April 22, 2022
Exhibition Dates: June 3 – July 16, 2022
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: May 13, 2022
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: May 29 or 30, from 10am – 3pm
Opening Reception: June 18, 2022 from 4 – 8pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: July 17 or 18, from 10am – 3pm
- Open to Blue Line Arts members only.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts.
- All 2-D and 3-D works must be ready to hang
- No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified.
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date.
- Size limitations
- Due to the high volume of submissions, submitted works must have a width of no more than 32″.
Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. The artist agrees that the price submitted in this form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change hereafter.
The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters also please use blue painters tape when you wrap your artwork inside the box.
- Please refer to this link when packing your work. https://www.fedex.com/downloads/howtopack/HowToPack_EMEA_eng_final_Feb23_2010.pdf
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older and a Blue Line Arts member to apply. There is no fee for entry.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email email@example.com