Blue Line Arts is pleased to present our Membership Medley show each year to celebrate the artists who are supporting members of the gallery. A treasured tradition, this exhibition brings together a range of artists who may be new to the scene, or have been around since the earliest days… and with over 55 years of history, those are some committed members! The support of our members has been essential to keeping our gallery open as a free community resource.
Acceptance into this show is guaranteed; each member may submit one work. You must be an Artist Level Member or higher in order to participate.
Application Deadline: May 19th, 2023
Acceptance Notifications: June 2nd, 2023
Exhibition Dates: July 15-Aug 26, 2023
Shipped work must arrive at Blue Line Arts no later than: July 9th, 2023
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: July 9th & 10th, 10am – 3pm (Sunday-Monday)
Opening Reception: July 15th, 2023 from 4 – 7pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: August 27th & 28th, 10am – 3pm (Sunday-Monday)
- Must have an Artist Level Membership or higher, valid through the end date of the exhibition, in order to be eligible. If your membership expires before the end of the exhibition, a staff member will contact you to renew your membership prior to acceptance.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last 2 years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang wire backing. No sawtooth hangers.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- All applications must be submitted online through the link below. No e-mail submissions will be accepted.
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission may be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Members receive a 60% commission.
- Size limitations:
- Works must be no wider than 30″
- Ceilings in the gallery range from 9-10 feet high
- Nothing over 60 lbs will be accepted
- All artwork images must be renamed in the following format:
- If the artist is unable to drop off in person, the artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and is required to have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork.
Application Requirements: You must be 18 years or older to apply. All applications must be submitted online via the link below.
Questions: If you have questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during gallery hours (Tuesday-Saturday from 11:00am – 5:00pm PT) by phone: (916) 783-4117 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org