Cruzn’ the Dial Print – Aaron Johnson
1 in stock
- What payment options are available?
- We currently accept all major credits cards, processed through Square, on our website. Purchases made with cash or check must be made in person at Blue Line Arts.
- How long will it take the artwork to arrive?
- All purchased artwork must remain on display throughout the duration of the exhibition. Artwork will be shipped through FedEx the Monday following the closing of the exhibition.
- Is there a return policy?
- All artwork sales are final. Dimensions for each piece are listed in product information. Whenever possible, we recommend viewing the artwork in person if there is any hesitation regarding size.
Mick Jagger, Aretha Franklin “Amazing Grace” concert, LA, 1972 – Michael DeChellis$200.00 ADD TO CARTPreview
Frank Zappa, Mothers of Invention, Hullaballoo, Hollywood, 1969 – Michael DeChellis$200.00 ADD TO CARTPreview
Leon Russell, Mad Dog and Englishmen, Santa Monica Civic, 1970 – Michael DeChellis$200.00 ADD TO CARTPreview
Jimi Hendrix, Hollywood Bowl, 1968 – Michael DeChellis$200.00 ADD TO CARTPreview