Create artwork inspired by modern and contemporary music. Show us what rock and roll looks like visually to you through paintings, sculptures, or any form of artistic expression music evokes in you. This show is dedicated to Russ Solomon, owner of Tower Records.
Deadline to enter: May 7th, 2019
Exhibition Dates: June 7th to August 3rd, 2019
Artist Notification: May 9th, 2019
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: May 31,2019 by 3pm
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: June 2nd and 3rd from 10am to 3pm
Opening Reception: July 20th 5pm to 8:30pm Closing Reception: August 17th 5pm to 8:30pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: August 4th and 5th 10am to 3pm
- Open to all artists
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales and members receive a 60% commission
- Size limitations
Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork
- Applicants must apply online using the application form below. There is a $35 fee for non-members, members are free.
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org