The Solo Exhibition Open Call gives artists the opportunity to present 10-14 pieces in the Feature Foyer Gallery during a photography show in the Coker Gallery by Renee Byer. We are looking for a series of digital or film photography. Our Feature Foyer faces our front window and provides a great opportunity to gain exposure.
Exhibition dates: August 14, 2020 – September 26, 2020
Deadline to enter: February 14, 2020
Artist Notification: February 21, 2020
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: July 26, 2020
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: August 9 & 10, 2020 from 10 am – 3 pm
Opening Reception: August 15, 2020 from 5 pm – 8 pm
Closing Reception: September 19, 2020 from 5 pm – 8 pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Art: September 27 & 28, 2020 from 10 am – 3 pm
- Open to all artists.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified.
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date.
- All artwork must be ready to hang.
- No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang.
- Pedestals or shelves are available for three-dimensional work.
Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. The artist agrees that the price submitted in this form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change hereafter. Please note, Non-members receive a 50% sales commission and current Artist Members receive a 60% sales commission.Shipping
The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters also please use blue painters tape when you wrap your artwork inside the box.
- Please refer to this link when packing your work. https://www.fedex.com/downloads/howtopack/HowToPack_EMEA_eng_final_Feb23_2010.pdf
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a $35 fee for non-members, but members may apply for free. You must include 10 examples of work.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feature Foyer Dimensions:
- Wall dimensions: 24 ft long, 7 ft tall
- Pedestals available for use if needed