The Solo Exhibition Open Call gives artists the opportunity to present 10-14 pieces in the Feature Foyer Gallery. Our Feature Foyer faces our front window and provides a great opportunity to gain exposure. We are looking for politically charged work in any medium.
Exhibition Dates: October 2, 2020 – November 14, 2020
Deadline to enter: August 21, 2020
Artist Notification: August 28, 2020
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: September 13, 2020
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: September 27 or 28, from 10 am – 3 pm
Opening Reception: October 17, from 5 pm- 8 pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: November 15, or 16, 10 am – 3 pm
- Open to all artists.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing
- All artwork must be ready to hang.
- No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang.
- Pedestals or shelves are available for three-dimensional work.
Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. The artist agrees that the price submitted in this form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change hereafter. Please note, Non-members receive a 50% sales commission and current Artist Members receive a 60% sales commission. Shipping
The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters also please use blue painters tape when you wrap your artwork inside the box. Please refer to this link when packing your work:
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a $35 fee for non-members, members can apply for free. You must include 10 examples of work.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email email@example.com
Feature Foyer Dimensions:
- Wall dimensions: 24 ft long, 7 ½ ft tall
- Pedestals available if needed