The Solo Exhibition Open Call gives artists the opportunity to present 10-20 pieces in the West Park Gallery. We are looking for a cohesive body of original artwork that has been created within the past two years. Any medium is acceptable.
Application deadline: Online applications must be submitted by 5:00pm PST on December 23rd, 2022.
Show dates: February 18th – April 1st, 2023
Notifications: Results will be sent by 5pm PST on January 6th, 2023
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: January 27th, 2023
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: February 13th and 14th from 10am-3pm
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 18th, 2023 from 4-8pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Gallery: April 2nd & 3rd, 2023 from 10am-3pm
Application requirements: You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a non-refundable entry fee of $35, this is a flat fee for up to 10 images/artworks. Please provide a minimum of 3 works for consideration.
- Open to artists everywhere
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang
- Wire must be installed
- No sawtooth hangers
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales adn members receive a 60% commission.
- Size limitations
- Art must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94″h x 91″w
- Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
- Nothing over 60 lbs will be accepted
- All artwork images must be renamed in the following format:
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at: (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org