Have your work in our front window! Show in our Feature Foyer Gallery. You will get a 24′ wall to show on for 8 weeks.
Exhibition Dates: November 15th, 2019 – December 28th, 2019
Deadline to enter: September 20, 2019
Artist Notification: September 25, 2019
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: November 9, 2019
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: November 10th and 11th 10am-3pm
Opening Reception: November 16th, 2019 4pm- 8pm
Closing Reception: December 21st, 2019 4pm-8pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: December 29th and 30th 10am-3pm
- Open to all artists.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the
- All artwork must be ready to hang
- No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang
- Pedestals or shelves are available for three-dimensional work
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50%
commission from all gallery sales and members receive a 60% commission
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from
FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork
- Applicants must apply online using the application form below and must include 10
examples of work.
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Pricing Agreement: The artist will need to agree that the price submitted in the online call to artist application form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change thereafter. Please note, the gallery sales commission is 50/50 for Non-Members or 60% for
current Artist Members.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Open Calls
Deadline: June 6, 2022
So bizarre, so bazaar! Blue Line Arts is bringing back our Art Bazaar! This unique opportunity allows artists to set up booths inside of the Gallery and sell art and fine crafts commission free! The application for this opportunity is free, but if you are selected for one of the booths, there will be a…
Deadline: June 3rd, 2022