The Watercolor Open Call gives artists the opportunity to participate in a juried show in the WestPark Workshop Gallery. Michael Dunlavey will be the juror for this show, and is being featured in a concurrent exhibition of watercolor works in the main Coker gallery. We are looking for works in watermedia.
Exhibition dates: November 20, 2020 – January 2, 2021
Deadline to enter: October 9, 2020
Artist Notification: October 16, 2020
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: November 8, 2020
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: November 15 or 16, 2020 from 10 am – 3 pm
Opening Reception: November 21, 2020 from 5 pm – 8 pm
Closing Reception: December 19, 2020 from 5 pm – 8 pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Art: January 3 or 4, 2021 from 10 am – 3 pm
- Open to all artists.
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts.
- All artwork must be for sale.
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified.
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date.
- All artwork must be ready to hang.
- No sawtooth hangers; artworks must have wire installed to hang.
- Pedestals or shelves are available for three-dimensional work.
- Artwork must primarily use watercolor as a medium.
Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. The artist agrees that the price submitted in this form will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change hereafter. Please note, Non-members receive a 50% sales commission and current Artist Members receive a 60% sales commission.Shipping
The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters also please use blue painters tape when you wrap your artwork inside the box.
- Please refer to this link when packing your work. https://www.fedex.com/downloads/howtopack/HowToPack_EMEA_eng_final_Feb23_2010.pdf
Application Requirements: Applicants must apply using the form on the Blue Line Arts website, http://www.bluelinearts.org/call-to-artists. You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a $35 fee for non-members, but members may apply for free.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email email@example.com