Host your event at a unique space that serves your community!
What we provide:
- 2,000 square feet of gallery space
- 90 white folding chairs
- 15 rectangular 27” x 5’ folding tables
- 6 round 3’ x 3’ tables
- Kitchen facility
- Intimate outside patio
- AV equipment
- Ample free parking
- Friendly and informative staff
- Captivating art exhibitions
- Tuesday & Thursday 11am – 5pm, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday 11am – 3pm
- All other hours will require an extra after hours staffing fee and need to be cleared with staff
Entire Blue Line Gallery
Includes: WestPark Workshop Gallery, Coker Family Main Gallery & Patio.
(up to 250 people)
1/2-Day (up to 3.75 hours) = $200.00 an hour
Full Day (4 hours or more) = $1,450.00
Usable space: 2,144 square feet (varies depending on current exhibit/movable walls within the space)
Broad Education Gallery
(up to 65 people)
Half Day Rate Only (3.75 hours or less) = $125.00
Usable space: 1,077 square feet (varies depending on current exhibit/movable walls within the space)
All permit requirements must be met by the rental party.
Recommended capacities only. Capacity may increase or decrease depending on setup.