Host your event at a unique space that serves your community!
What we provide:
- 2,000 square feet of gallery space
- 90 white folding chairs
- 15 rectangular 27” x 5’ folding tables
- 6 round 3’ x 3’ tables
- 40 plush conference chairs
- Kitchen facility
- Intimate outside patio
- AV equipment
- Ample free parking
- Friendly and informative staff
- Captivating art exhibitions
- Tuesday & Thursday 11am – 5pm, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday 11am – 3pm
- All other hours will require an extra after hours staffing fee and need to be cleared with staff
Entire Blue Line Gallery
Includes: WestPark Workshop Gallery, Coker Family Main Gallery & Patio.
(up to 250 people)
1/2-Day (up to 3-1/2 hours)
Full Day (3-1/2 hours plus) rates available
Usable space: 2,144 square feet (varies depending on current exhibit/movable walls within the space)
Broad Education Gallery
(up to 65 people)
Half Day Rate Only (up to 3-1/2 hours)
Usable space: 1,077 square feet (varies depending on current exhibit/movable walls within the space)
All permit requirements must be met by the rental party.
Recommended capacities only. Capacity may increase or decrease depending on setup.
Mention you are having your event at Blue Line Arts to our preferred partners.
5580 Power Inn Rd. Suite J
Sacramento, Ca 95820
1009 9th Street,
Sacramento, CA 95814
8144 Auburn Blvd
Citrus Heights, CA